The TQ911 Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet Holster is designed for First Responders to carry a Gen 7 Combat Application Tourniquet® (C-A-T®) on their 2.25 in. duty/patrol/pistol belt. This allows personnel to have one of the most crucial life saving devices with them and accessible at all times. Designed and patented by a tactical law enforcement instructor, the TQ911 C-A-T® Tourniquet Holster is made in the USA from a nearly indestructible glass filled polymer used by major firearms manufacturers. Injection molded in a one-piece design, there are no rivets to snap, clips to break or screws to come loose. The compact design fits securely and easily on the belt, taking up less cube space than other tourniquet holsters and is ideal for a variety of Law Enforcement personnel including: Plain Clothes, Patrol and any Officer or Agent that wears a duty, patrol or pistol belt. The TQ911 Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet Holster empowers users who understand the importance of securing the C-A-T® Tourniquet in place during the performance your duty roles while allowing fast and easy deployment when required for treatment.
Note: Tourniquet sold separately.
Manufactured by S4 Solutions, LLC
- Allows personnel to carry your Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet on your duty/patrol/pistol belt so you can have life-saving equipment on your person at all times
- Solid one-piece injection molded design
- Fits up to a 2.25 in. belt
- Compact design that holds your Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet in-place while allowing fast and easy deployment when needed
- Note: Tourniquet sold separately.
- Case only: H 4 in. x W 2.25 in. x D 2.25 in.
- Weight:1.6 oz